January 18, 2010

A GIRL

So, I know I haven't posted in a while. Life has been very busy. I recently started school again and have that 3 nights a week. I am going back to school so I can get a degree in nursing and start working as an RN. I also started working back at Lasik Plus (Which is now called Keil Lasik Vision Center) part time, which is fridays and every other saturday.

Needless to say, I have been quite busy and I apologize for not posting.

We recently found out that we will be having a girl in May. The first ultrasound didn't show us much but this one was spot on. She behaved as we had hoped and didn't cover herself up this time!


I will be posting more survival and prepping blogs in the near future with also a focus on backpacking skills and cooking. So look forward to that.

No comments: