October 28, 2009

So, it's been a while

So, I see that I haven't posted in well over a year. Reading Seguin's self plugging antics on twitter made me see if my blog was even still here. Well, it is. So I mine as well keep it going. A lot has happened in my life in the last year. A marriage, and now a baby on the way. We found out Melanie was pregnant about 3 weeks before our wedding. That was a big BIG surprise. We have a due date of May 13th so that puts her at about 11 weeks and 6 days. Lot's and lot's of planning. This totally has rearranged my 2010. We did have plans to go to uruguay with the Sibils' but now we have to postpone until 2012. Which just happens to be.... wait for it....... THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. So what better place to spend the end of the world, than in beautiful Playa Verde, Uruguay.

No comments: